Thursday, September 20, 2007

After Glow: the embers

Mixed feelings today. On the one hand still elated that my work was so well recieved and the opening was a success. On the other a touch of the "empty nest" because I had gotten used to looking at thirty-some portraits strewn about my studio these past months. The question arises: what's the next project? I'll need a couple of days to think about that.
Last night I had a nice long talk on the phone with my favorite daughter in law, Dorri. We talked about pretty much everything..... coming of couse to the grandchildren Dana and Christiaan. Dorri told me that their school had posted photos of the children. Look here for Dana, hit your back button and click here for Christiaan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Elisabeth! After looking at your huge smile in one of your pictures from the show I felt a little more than sad I missed your art show! But I am so glad it all went well. I read some of your other blog entries, and I was happy you use the same humor in them that you use in person.. Now I can hear more of it outside of the PAS. Thank you so much for being such an inspiration and encouragement to me!!
Lydia