Tuesday, August 21, 2007

People of Tatnuck exhibit


More than 30 of my portraits will be featured in a one-woman art exhibit entitled People of Tatnuck.

As a Tatnuck artist, I have undertaken to capture many of the colorful people who help make this Worcester neighborhood so closely knit.

My artistic motivation is neither recognition nor profit, but rather to present a colorful record of the people and merchants that make the neighborhood such a pleasant place to live and shop. I have been working in this project since March of 2007.

This exhibit is meant as a contribution to the spirit that makes the neighborhood the place it is today, with its variety of shops, services and the personalities that own or operate them.

With the closing of the exhibit I will joyfully donate the portraits to the subjects.

For more details about this exhibit see: http://www.framedintatnuck.com/PortraitShow.htm

No comments: